Did someone speed up the world?

These past three weeks have been CRAAAAZZZYYYY busy, and have absolutely FLOWN by. But that's totally cool because it means that I'm provechando-ing the last of my time here. Good deal.

This past weekend was that of my birthday! (yay.) Not at all really an exciting even, since the only thing my host family did for me was say 'Felicidades Hannah!'. I really wasn't expecting anything though. Things are tight money-wise in my house right now, so when mi abuela tipped her glass of Brahma to me and gave me a huge hug, I counted it as one of the best presents ever gotten. That or being tackled by a pile of my smallish cousins :)
Other than that, my friends Emerson and Sam bought me lunch at a restaurant here that's pretty much stapled into the culture - Lido Bar. I was running late (as usual) and my boyfriends took advantage of my not-there-ness and got the whole place to sing to me as I showed up. Pretty classy, except for the fact that I blushed tomato-red and almost tripped over my seat. The rest of the day consisted of Emerson and Sam arguing on who should pay for me, since it was my birthday and all. Definately not a day I'm going to forget though. It was a great memory to add to the Paraguay pile.

The weekend before that, we had our last AFS camp. Pretty much sad in every way, because I've truely met some incredible people this year and made some awesome friends. I noticed almost immeditately that once we got there, people clumped up into their own countries. So I was just like 'Screw this, it's an intercultural exchange, I'll hang out with everyone.' - and I did just that. It takes alot of energy to be friends/hang out with more than 70 people, but I managed. Needless to say though, I was wiped by the time it was over. Other highlights of the camp included ultimate frisbee in a tennis court (net included), tastesless, monotonous food, fancy german chocolate, dancy dirty/having a nightclub experience in the bus ride home, and dressing like Rambo. Pretty good, I think.

Two weekends ago (which seems like such a long time, considering how much time I actually have left) was the chaco trip. I went sin-amigos (without the two people who are almost always with me, Zan and Emerson) and so everyone who was there got to expierience just me. It's hard to explain, because I missed my two buddies, but I'm glad they weren't there, because I got to hang out with alot of more people as a result. Just like in our AFS camp, everyone broke up into their country groups, so I summoned up an incredible amount of energy and ran circles (literally) around everyone. I was affectionately referred to as 'la loca' because of my insane energy and desire to hang out with everyone. Highlights of that trip included an hour-long game of ultimate (dodging piles of poo), gaining an unofficial hijo (from germany), the texas chainsaw massicure, Europe appearing in the middle of nowhere, poker, German people, more German people, and learning the word for 'armadillo' in German, and playing with dead stuffed animals. Classy.

But back to the present/future....
These last few days are filled with going to school and exploring what left of the country I haven't already seen. This includes a train ride, a depressed hippo, buying a machete, pretty waterfalls, and lots of milla cocas.

Whew, long post. I promise to post pictures as soon as I can access fast internet that doesn't give me a brain aneurysm.
See you all soon!

42 comments

melienaparaguay said...

hannahrs, i love you its so much fun to read your blog and exactly know what you are talking about, but friendless at the chaco weekend? Dude, i was there, remember :D:D:D Love you sooo much, and you can definately expect me on your doorstep in wisconsin :D:D:D we can go to the waterpark you told me about then :D:D:D
Meliena

Juan said...

Hi , I am Juan, from CDE Paraguay , I am in Ohio now , for exchange . add me juancantero_01@hotmail.com

ggoo said...

Good blog~nice to meet u..................................................................

roserose963 said...

Everyone fastens where there is gain.........................................

健康保寶 said...

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.............................................

what'wanna said...

到處逛逛~~來繞繞留個言囉~~~~ ........................................

星美 said...

adult成人情色激情成人聊天網情色影片色情俱樂部性愛影片情趣淫水影音情色限制級照片live show女生自慰影片超屌成人情色留言板淫亂女自慰免費視訊辣妹巨乳鹹濕色情影音聊天自拍走光照片免費情色av圖片亞洲情色論壇淫慾免費裸女圖片裙底風光台灣色情論壇一夜正妹淫娃網情色下載a圖片全裸淫蕩女人情色影音聊天高潮自慰色情圖片成人自拍女生自慰亞洲成人色情dvd舔乳頭女生自慰影片台灣色情網站台灣性樂園sex story情色影音激情聊天室嘿咻情色自拍

洪彬彬 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE ........................................

AmiraE_Tao0614 said...

Nice blog85cc,咆哮小老鼠,85街,免費影片,情趣爽翻天,愛戀情人用品,交友找啦咧,線上a片,女同志聊天室,sexy,色情網站,網愛聊天室,情色性愛貼圖,小穴,性愛姿勢,陰脣室,成人圖貼,性愛技巧,a片論壇,色情,85c,sexy網,人妻,脫衣,6k,18禁,手淫,性幻想,77p2p,情色,1007,85c,0401,後宮,色情,淫蕩,正妹,77p2p,ut室

賢諭 said...

sexy girl6k聊天室尋夢園色情圖貼美女聊天室請認明aooyy com小魔女自拍正妹寫真正妹裸照正妹桌面sexav999免費影片星野亞希個人資料星野亞希t恤星野亞希t星野亞希走光星野亞希資料星野亞希裸照星野亞希寫真集 sneaker lover星野亞希寫真集 完全 copy星野亞希寫真集bt下載星野亞希三圍視訊 辣妹美女 視訊線上免費av影片台灣情網色xd成人圖區露點girl5320av一葉情貼影色網77p2p影片區utobe影片成人文學情色遊戲jp成人情人視訊聊天非常好色6 0下載正妹日報成人版成人交友人之初貼圖區avooo影音1111視訊5278論壇5278影片網85cc 免費影城

慧茹 said...

一個人想法的大小,決定他成就的大小。 ....................................................

信皇雯豪 said...

謝謝您的分享~感恩唷!!..................................................

瑋玲 said...

好棒的地方 我一定要常來~~~^^~........................................

志平 said...

感謝分享哦~會再來看看的~............................................................

0612ConsuelaC_Hovey said...

好文!值得一推~~加油哦!.............................................

建霖 said...

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。........................................

蕙帆ElmoAc said...

All roads lead to Rome. 堅持自己所選!..................................................

于呈均名 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。..................................................

DedeJ文辰_Fe said...

you‘re so smart!............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情................................................................

哲維維 said...

Pen and ink is wits plough. .................................................................                           

文辰文辰 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

夏康如 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

11吳dennismattie俊易 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

宥妃宥妃 said...

下次再來希望可以看到新的作品喔。............................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

做些小善事,說些愛的字句,世界更快樂。.......................................................

馥虹 said...

我們必須先有哭泣,才有歡笑;也必須先感到人生的悲哀,然後才感到人生的快樂。............................................................

琬安琬安 said...

生命的意義,是在於活的充實;而不是在於活得長久。............................................................

李吳文云威昌 said...

臨淵羨魚,不如退而結網。.......................................................

毛彥宇毛彥宇 said...

及時行樂-快樂不需要理由..................................................................

陳秀顏清鴻湖 said...

來替你打氣,加油A_A.................................[/url]...............

沈貞李添睿儀 said...

Judge not a book by its cover.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

國彭男國彭男 said...

傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心..................................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

嘿,你的部落格不錯哦!............................................................

冠陳儒 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債............................. ....................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

路過留言支持~~~..................................................

柔于真于真于真林姍 said...

雖天地之大,萬物之多,而惟吾蜩翼之知。..................................................

劉陳佳生怡陳佳生修 said...

朋友是一面鏡子......................................................................

薛雍 said...

好熱鬧喔 大家踴躍的留言 讓部落格更有活力..................................................

Fadhilah. MPA said...

nice blog. visit & follow me back

Chuntao said...

Hi :)

I am trying to set up a website about the exchange-student experience. I am also trying to gather some information on how it is to be and to host exchange-students and ratings of organizations in the hope to make the overall experience better for all parts. If you like I would also very much like to add your blog to my website.

The website is called:
http://www.exchange-student.co.cc/